TheZombieGame.com Forums
Kamenas heroes - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE Variants (/Forum-LNoE-Variants)
+--- Thread: Kamenas heroes (/Thread-Kamenas-heroes)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Kamenas heroes - kkamena - 03-03-2011 02:31 PM

(03-03-2011 01:14 PM)zombie67 Wrote:  Since you posted the first picture, I have been trying to work out what it reminds me of and then it came to me this morning:

This is British actress Nicola Stapleton in Urban Ghost Story!

Though of course you kid looks a lot happier. Watchmen02

I have not seen that but I like it
(03-03-2011 12:42 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  
(03-03-2011 02:21 AM)kkamena Wrote:  2nd do you guys get the PTSD like a flashback he thinks everyone is a Zombie?

Ya, I get the idea of the PTSD weakness. I don't think I would ever use the revolver in that situation, then. You would only hit the zed on a roll of 4, right? 5 or 6 hit the hero. You would be twice as likely to hit the hero. I think I would try "on a roll of 1 or 2" so it doesn;t affect the hit odds against the zombie, it just adds the chance of hitting the hero. Or, maybe it could be "Must always make a ranged attack against the closest individual in range (heroes or zombies). Then you would have to play him as a loner. That reminds me of the curse of the werewolf in A Touch of Evil.

Fixed so it's one or two now.
I have not fixed my card yet because dumb ass me forgot to save it in layers so I need to remake it.

RE: Kamenas heroes - Sarku - 03-03-2011 02:42 PM

Two quick things:

1) What is your baby staring at!?!? Zombie03

2) On your husband's card, you have "on a on a space".

Nice cards!

RE: Kamenas heroes - kkamena - 03-03-2011 03:22 PM

(03-03-2011 02:42 PM)Sarku Wrote:  Two quick things:

1) What is your baby staring at!?!? Zombie03

2) On your husband's card, you have "on a on a space".

Nice cards!

I'll fix that and food.

RE: Kamenas heroes - samuraitrev - 03-03-2011 03:53 PM

This is the closest I could find. There's not many about!

[attachment=412]

Obviously needs a better paint job Zombie03

RE: Kamenas heroes - kkamena - 03-03-2011 04:00 PM

(03-03-2011 03:53 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  This is the closest I could find. There's not many about!

Obviously needs a better paint job Zombie03

nice, and thank goodness even at my worst I don't look that frumpy.
anyways back to packing.

RE: Kamenas heroes - gavindowning - 03-03-2011 04:18 PM

Maybe for Mother's Instinct (since yeah, when protecting a child, adrenaline can do amazing things, but it's usually more impressive as the situation gets more dire), maybe it's +1 fight die per wound taken? That way, you can get the +2 fight dice when things are really bad.

RE: Kamenas heroes - kkamena - 03-03-2011 05:29 PM

(03-03-2011 04:18 PM)gavindowning Wrote:  Maybe for Mother's Instinct (since yeah, when protecting a child, adrenaline can do amazing things, but it's usually more impressive as the situation gets more dire), maybe it's +1 fight die per wound taken? That way, you can get the +2 fight dice when things are really bad.

good idea and fixed

RE: Kamenas heroes - gavindowning - 03-03-2011 05:46 PM

Glad I could help!

RE: Kamenas heroes - Alice - 03-03-2011 06:45 PM

For your husband's PTSD ability, should it read:

"When using a weapon"

as opposed to:

"using a weapon"

Just looked a little funny to me.

Awesome heroes though! I love 'em!

RE: Kamenas heroes - Russ - 03-03-2011 07:08 PM

I LOVE the crying babies idea! It adds an interesting game mechanic, and also makes perfect thematic sense. I have to admit, I had to think about the PTSD for a second, before I understood what you were going for there. I almost wonder if "flashback" would be a more accurate title, since he is not just having a straight up panic-attack, but actually kind of hallucinating that humans are "enemy targets." I don't know, you probably know the right technical terms better than I.

I also thought the 2 additional Fight Dice was a bit strong. On the other hand, I have great respect and fear of what I call "Mom Rage." I tell you what, I don't care if you are talking about humans, grizzly bears, crocodiles or even freaking cows...you do NOT effing mess with a baby if mommy is anywhere nearby unless you're prepared for the fight of your life!

Heh...kinda got carried away there, where was I...? Oh yeah, so anyway, gavindowning had a stroke of genius there, adding Fight Dice as the situation gets more dire. I'm glad to see you incorporated the idea. Heck, I might have to add that character, (or some variation thereof if you don't mind,) to my line-up of heroes!