Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kamenas heroes
03-02-2011, 03:34 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2011 03:22 PM by kkamena.)
Kamenas heroes
I'm starting off with my family. I wanted the cheesiness of the real game so the image is not great but I think it fits. BTW the twins are too big now for me to hold both in one arm without help getting them up so one one baby in the photo.

Our friend Stephanie is more like family than any of our brother so I made one for her.. She has made it clear she will die crying on the floor when zombie attack.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2011, 04:53 PM
RE: Kamenas heroes
Wow, that seems like a bizarre medium...attract from two spaces but then 2 xtra fight dice. I would thin that you would brandish your motherly abilities a little more. Cool idea. ANy miniatures yet to portray you and your brood?
03-02-2011, 09:02 PM
If it's two extra fight dice (IE:4) Items should be 2 and can only have one one handed weapon. Can you imagine giving her the chainsaw and the cleaver? 5 fight dice, any 6's = dead.

Heroes get remembered. Legends never die.
03-02-2011, 09:18 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2011 09:20 PM by kkamena.)
That may be a bit much I was thinking of the women who pick cars of children and such. I do need to add only 1 item can be a weapon and no two handed weapons.
(03-02-2011 04:53 PM)phantomninja Wrote:  Wow, that seems like a bizarre medium...attract from two spaces but then 2 xtra fight dice. I would thin that you would brandish your motherly abilities a little more. Cool idea. ANy miniatures yet to portray you and your brood?

not yet
(03-02-2011 09:02 PM)Orguss Wrote:  If it's two extra fight dice (IE:4) Items should be 2 and can only have one one handed weapon. Can you imagine giving her the chainsaw and the cleaver? 5 fight dice, any 6's = dead.

need to add only one item can be a weapon and clearly no two handed weapons could be used.
03-02-2011, 11:31 PM
Cool idea..I trust you'll be doing your husband too.
I always hoped FFP would do some military hero types.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
03-03-2011, 02:04 AM
Love the pic. It reminds me of the Sister Charity hero in the gallery; one of my favorites.
03-03-2011, 02:21 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2011 02:40 AM by kkamena.)
(03-02-2011 11:31 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Cool idea..I trust you'll be doing your husband too.
I always hoped FFP would do some military hero types.

OD

working on his now... I'm giving him PTSD because he has no weakness in real life
first my husband is hot!
2nd do you guys get the PTSD like a flashback he thinks everyone is a Zombie?
03-03-2011, 09:24 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2011 09:32 AM by Emp.)
Nice and original characters Kkamena.
Great idea on the crying babies thing.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-03-2011, 12:42 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2011 12:53 PM by vikinglad.)
(03-03-2011 02:21 AM)kkamena Wrote:  2nd do you guys get the PTSD like a flashback he thinks everyone is a Zombie?

Ya, I get the idea of the PTSD weakness. I don't think I would ever use the revolver in that situation, then. You would only hit the zed on a roll of 4, right? 5 or 6 hit the hero. You would be twice as likely to hit the hero. I think I would try "on a roll of 1 or 2" so it doesn;t affect the hit odds against the zombie, it just adds the chance of hitting the hero. Or, maybe it could be "Must always make a ranged attack against the closest individual in range (heroes or zombies). Then you would have to play him as a loner. That reminds me of the curse of the werewolf in A Touch of Evil.
03-03-2011, 01:14 PM
Since you posted the first picture, I have been trying to work out what it reminds me of and then it came to me this morning:

[Image: urban2Bghost2Bstory2Bgirl2Bbaby2Bgun.jpg]

This is British actress Nicola Stapleton in Urban Ghost Story!

Though of course you kid looks a lot happier. Watchmen02