TheZombieGame.com Forums
Hi everyone - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+--- Thread: Hi everyone (/Thread-Hi-everyone--2189)

Pages: 1 2

Hi everyone - TommyEmko - 06-19-2011 09:58 PM

Hi,

my name is Tomas and i'm from Czech Republic, so excuse my English (cause is terrible). I start play "the real" bord game recently, my friend few weeks ago bought Arkham Horror and then i found myself addicted. After few games i said to my friend: "This game has the same atmosphere like zombie movies." and then my friend showed me LNOE on the internet. I read some reviews and i'll be addicted 2nd times. Now i order my own LNOE and i can't wait when it's arrived. Meanwhile i am searching new scenarios and other stuff, and this forum is the best place for it. So thx a lot everyone.

Tomas.

RE: Hi everyone - Old Dwarf - 06-20-2011 01:04 AM

Vítejte v České TZG Tomas.My bude mnohem nejhorší, než si angličtinu, takže se nemusíte starat o to, když post.

OD

RE: Hi everyone - Emp - 06-20-2011 07:31 AM

Welcome Thomas!

And...uhm...oh shit.... SARKU !!! HELP !!! OD is starting to speak in that voodoo language again !! QUICK !! HIT HIM WITH SOMETHING before he starts hovering again!! Watchmen02

RE: Hi everyone - vikinglad - 06-20-2011 07:01 PM

Ha. I thought that was the secret lost line to the Litany of the Worm.

Welcome Thomas. So you haven't played Last Night on Earth yet? You are going to love it!

RE: Hi everyone - samuraitrev - 06-21-2011 01:30 PM

Welcome to TZG TomasWatchmen02

RE: Hi everyone - TommyEmko - 06-23-2011 10:15 PM

thx everyone, and now tell me how bad my Englis is?? :-D
(06-20-2011 07:01 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  Ha. I thought that was the secret lost line to the Litany of the Worm.

Welcome Thomas. So you haven't played Last Night on Earth yet? You are going to love it!

No I haven't played yet. While ago I unpacked the box and right now I exploring what's in it :-).
(06-20-2011 01:04 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Vítejte v České TZG Tomas.My bude mnohem nejhorší, než si angličtinu, takže se nemusíte starat o to, když post.

OD

THX. When I read the first sentence, I think that you are Czech too :-D. But you are probably not ;-) and than thx a lot for google translator. :-)

RE: Hi everyone - atramagus - 06-26-2011 08:17 PM

Considering that many people here communicate with grunts and moans (myself included from time to time ^_^) I think your English will be more than adequate. Welcome from another newb!

RE: Hi everyone - TommyEmko - 06-27-2011 08:14 PM

(06-26-2011 08:17 PM)atramagus Wrote:  Considering that many people here communicate with grunts and moans (myself included from time to time ^_^) I think your English will be more than adequate. Welcome from another newb!

thx, i'm glad to hear that

RE: Hi everyone - Sarku - 06-28-2011 04:52 PM

Sorry... I was off in Jamaica and I missed a TON of posts. Welcome Tomas...

Emp... Sorry again. OD is off in Florida practicing his voodoo magic on the talking gorillas.

RE: Hi everyone - TommyEmko - 06-29-2011 07:27 PM

(06-28-2011 04:52 PM)Sarku Wrote:  Sorry... I was off in Jamaica and I missed a TON of posts. Welcome Tomas...

Emp... Sorry again. OD is off in Florida practicing his voodoo magic on the talking gorillas.

thank you very much ;-)