TheZombieGame.com Forums
Aggression vs Caution - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE General Discussion (/Forum-LNoE-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Aggression vs Caution (/Thread-Aggression-vs-Caution)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Aggression vs Caution - PJON - 08-23-2011 02:05 PM

I think aggression and caution are a calculated risk. Find the right square to suck some zombies in, and RUN. I think for the Hero player, sacrifice vs hunger, is a calculated risk. Last night Lucky Bitch Sally had a baseball bat, first aid kit and Heroes Resolve. I played Bitten, Overconfident, and Loner. I had her pinned next to a spawning pit. She took down 14 zombies before the Bite worked. There are times I will jam like 7 zombies on a Hero - who has like garden shears or chainsaw - with one wound left and lose most my zombies while the Hero just laughs at me. Sometimes I can Kill Johnny in 2 hits. Last Friday I got to play Hero. I had Jake with gas, lighter and a baseball bat. I went running to the Gym, spilled some gas on the pit next to it ( it had 3 zombies on it, and one adjacent) Tried to enter the Gym, the freak'n door was locked. Toss the lighter, or wait with the baseball bat ??? ......ehhh I tossed the lighter. Blew myself up too. I choose poorly. It was fun. Well, after reading this, I dont think i understand what caution is.

RE: Aggression vs Caution - ForestRunner - 08-27-2011 02:27 AM

51% Aggression... 49% Caution... Percentages subject to fluctuation without notice!

RE: Aggression vs Caution - abomination - 09-08-2011 09:38 PM

In my group it seems the more aggesive the humans play the better they do as long as its calculted agression and not just running into fights without any weapons. It seems like the more caution they show the more they tend to get cornered by their endless milling as other have mentioned before.