TheZombieGame.com Forums
[Awesome Introduction] - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+--- Thread: [Awesome Introduction] (/Thread-Awesome-Introduction)

[Awesome Introduction] - Twilight_Sonata - 12-30-2011 11:47 PM

Hi! Love Last Night on Earth and was really excited to find out that there's a forum for it. I actually just bought the game myself about a week ago, but I've been playing it for a while because a couple of my friends have it. I still decided to get it myself, though, because I don't get to play it very often because a couple of our mutual friends aren't really fans of the game (because they're wrong) and we don't want to do stuff that would exclude them. Plus, this way I get to play it with my other friends and stuff.

I'm mostly interested in home-brew material, such as custom scenarios and heroes, both reading what other people have come up with and contributing some myself. I actually already posted over in LNOE Variants trying to recreate T-Bone as a playable character, because T-Bone is awesome. ^_^

RE: [Awesome Introduction] - vikinglad - 12-31-2011 06:52 AM

Welcome to our festering horde, Twilight_Sonata. Looking forward to checking out what you come up with.

RE: [Awesome Introduction] - samuraitrev - 12-31-2011 05:12 PM

Greetings Twilight! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with and hope you're like brains on walls (stick aroundZombie20)