TheZombieGame.com Forums
Mystery signature - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE General Discussion (/Forum-LNoE-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Mystery signature (/Thread-Mystery-signature)

Pages: 1 2

Mystery signature - Achtung Panzer - 01-11-2012 04:21 PM

I recently got the Growing Hunger expansion and one of the Hero cards ("Laying Down The Law") has a signature written in silver. I can't read it but the first name contains the letter "i" and could be "Chris"?

Anyone else have one or know who the mystery signature is?

RE: Mystery signature - PJON - 01-11-2012 07:22 PM

(01-11-2012 04:21 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  I recently got the Growing Hunger expansion and one of the Hero cards ("Laying Down The Law") has a signature written in silver. I can't read it but the first name contains the letter "i" and could be "Chris"?

Chris Kemnow

RE: Mystery signature - soundgirl - 01-14-2012 12:28 AM

(01-11-2012 04:21 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  I recently got the Growing Hunger expansion and one of the Hero cards ("Laying Down The Law") has a signature written in silver. I can't read it but the first name contains the letter "i" and could be "Chris"?

Laying Down the Law is a Sheriff Anderson picture if I'm not mistaken, which means it's a Chris Brockett signature.

RE: Mystery signature - rpeers - 01-14-2012 02:00 AM

I also received the same signed card I will try and post the scan tommorow but mine definately is Chris Brockett

RE: Mystery signature - vikinglad - 01-14-2012 10:08 AM

(01-14-2012 12:28 AM)soundgirl Wrote:  Laying Down the Law is a Sheriff Anderson picture if I'm not mistaken, which means it's a Chris Brockett signature.

Thanks soundgirl. I really appreciate how active you are on the site; it is really cool. The new Fortune and Glory CD is great. +1 rep, and I can't believe I never have before! Insane20

RE: Mystery signature - rpeers - 01-14-2012 10:17 PM

Sorry wrong Card right signature

[Image: 6696906195_1cbc433438.jpg]

RE: Mystery signature - Achtung Panzer - 01-15-2012 06:46 PM

Yep, that's the same signature as on my LDTL card. Seems more "Brockett" than "Kemnow".

So is the mystery solved? And how common are these signatures?

RE: Mystery signature - munkymuddface - 01-15-2012 08:53 PM

Did you purchase GH from the FFP online store? They will often toss these signed cards as a neat little collectable with orders. The signatures are of the actor/model posing for the card. So any card with Sheriff Anderson will have the same signature on it.

If you purchased a used copy of GH, the previous owner may have had it and just mixed it in with the rest of the cards.

I currently have a signed Jeb, the Grease Monkey and Jade's Diary.

RE: Mystery signature - rpeers - 01-16-2012 12:13 AM

So my signature is worth a fortune and maybe some glory?

RE: Mystery signature - soundgirl - 01-16-2012 07:56 AM

(01-15-2012 06:46 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  Yep, that's the same signature as on my LDTL card. Seems more "Brockett" than "Kemnow".

So is the mystery solved? And how common are these signatures?

Chris Brockett's a pretty rare one, but not as rare as Danielle Barnum (Amanda) or Lance Dudley (Farmer Sty). Cassie Townsend (Stacy) is pretty rare too for LNOE.