Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mystery signature
01-11-2012, 04:21 PM
Mystery signature
I recently got the Growing Hunger expansion and one of the Hero cards ("Laying Down The Law") has a signature written in silver. I can't read it but the first name contains the letter "i" and could be "Chris"?

Anyone else have one or know who the mystery signature is?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2012, 07:22 PM
RE: Mystery signature
(01-11-2012 04:21 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  I recently got the Growing Hunger expansion and one of the Hero cards ("Laying Down The Law") has a signature written in silver. I can't read it but the first name contains the letter "i" and could be "Chris"?

Chris Kemnow

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05
01-14-2012, 12:28 AM
(01-11-2012 04:21 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  I recently got the Growing Hunger expansion and one of the Hero cards ("Laying Down The Law") has a signature written in silver. I can't read it but the first name contains the letter "i" and could be "Chris"?

Laying Down the Law is a Sheriff Anderson picture if I'm not mistaken, which means it's a Chris Brockett signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-14-2012, 02:00 AM
I also received the same signed card I will try and post the scan tommorow but mine definately is Chris Brockett
01-14-2012, 10:08 AM
(01-14-2012 12:28 AM)soundgirl Wrote:  Laying Down the Law is a Sheriff Anderson picture if I'm not mistaken, which means it's a Chris Brockett signature.

Thanks soundgirl. I really appreciate how active you are on the site; it is really cool. The new Fortune and Glory CD is great. +1 rep, and I can't believe I never have before! Insane20
01-14-2012, 10:17 PM
Sorry wrong Card right signature

[Image: 6696906195_1cbc433438.jpg]
01-15-2012, 06:46 PM
Yep, that's the same signature as on my LDTL card. Seems more "Brockett" than "Kemnow".

So is the mystery solved? And how common are these signatures?
01-15-2012, 08:53 PM
Did you purchase GH from the FFP online store? They will often toss these signed cards as a neat little collectable with orders. The signatures are of the actor/model posing for the card. So any card with Sheriff Anderson will have the same signature on it.

If you purchased a used copy of GH, the previous owner may have had it and just mixed it in with the rest of the cards.

I currently have a signed Jeb, the Grease Monkey and Jade's Diary.
01-16-2012, 12:13 AM
So my signature is worth a fortune and maybe some glory?
01-16-2012, 07:56 AM
(01-15-2012 06:46 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  Yep, that's the same signature as on my LDTL card. Seems more "Brockett" than "Kemnow".

So is the mystery solved? And how common are these signatures?

Chris Brockett's a pretty rare one, but not as rare as Danielle Barnum (Amanda) or Lance Dudley (Farmer Sty). Cassie Townsend (Stacy) is pretty rare too for LNOE.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user