TheZombieGame.com Forums
LNoE Game Report 6B Zombie Apocalypse (me as Heroes) - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Game Reports (/Forum-Game-Reports)
+--- Thread: LNoE Game Report 6B Zombie Apocalypse (me as Heroes) (/Thread-LNoE-Game-Report-6B-Zombie-Apocalypse-me-as-Heroes)

Pages: 1 2

RE: LNoE Game Report 6B Zombie Apocalypse - goodcop2000 - 07-05-2012 07:00 PM

Betsy and Zombie Betsy are both terrific paint jobs and the extra work you did to transform to zombieness is really impressive.

RE: LNoE Game Report 6B Zombie Apocalypse - StayPuft - 08-10-2012 09:48 PM

Another awesome game report, and another EPIC game! Wow! That was A LOT of zombie kills! Crazy! I just love games that really come down to the wire.

As an animal lover, I also want to point out that I love that, in your storyline, Betsy ran off, rather than being killed. ;-)

For that matter, I must mention that I LOVE your Old Betsy miniature! Where did you get that one? I'm assuming you painted them both (Old Betsy and Zombie Betsy). I would love to have an Old Betsy miniature instead of just the token! That is too cool!

RE: LNoE Game Report 6B Zombie Apocalypse - samuraitrev - 08-11-2012 01:51 AM

(08-10-2012 09:48 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  Another awesome game report, and another EPIC game! Wow! That was A LOT of zombie kills! Crazy! I just love games that really come down to the wire.

As an animal lover, I also want to point out that I love that, in your storyline, Betsy ran off, rather than being killed. ;-)

For that matter, I must mention that I LOVE your Old Betsy miniature! Where did you get that one? I'm assuming you painted them both (Old Betsy and Zombie Betsy). I would love to have an Old Betsy miniature instead of just the token! That is too cool!

The old Betsy miniature is from Mega Miniatures in USA. Yes I painted them and converted Zed Betsy

RE: LNoE Game Report 6B Zombie Apocalypse - StayPuft - 08-13-2012 07:28 PM

(08-11-2012 01:51 AM)samuraitrev Wrote:  
(08-10-2012 09:48 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  Another awesome game report, and another EPIC game! Wow! That was A LOT of zombie kills! Crazy! I just love games that really come down to the wire.

The old Betsy miniature is from Mega Miniatures in USA. Yes I painted them and converted Zed Betsy

That is just awesome! Makes me really wish I had any artistic talent at all. LOL! I would love to make my own Old Betsy figure just like that to use in place of the token.