TheZombieGame.com Forums
Tried to deny it, but once you are bitten, there is no escaping the change! - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: The Morgue (/Forum-The-Morgue)
+--- Thread: Tried to deny it, but once you are bitten, there is no escaping the change! (/Thread-Tried-to-deny-it-but-once-you-are-bitten-there-is-no-escaping-the-change)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Tried to deny it, but once you are bitten, there is no escaping the change! - mqstout - 07-21-2012 12:30 AM

Mmm, brainrattles. (Seriously, though -- everything okay?)

RE: Tried to deny it, but once you are bitten, there is no escaping the change! - Sarku - 07-23-2012 01:53 PM

Everything's alright. I'm not dead. I just have this cold that will not go away. It's driving me nuts.

RE: Tried to deny it, but once you are bitten, there is no escaping the change! - StayPuft - 07-23-2012 07:20 PM

Awesome!!! I am eternally thankful! Thank you!

By the way, I hope you feel better, Sarku. Colds suck like that. They always seem to want to stick around forever. Drink lots of orange juice and have chicken soup. ;-)

And, as I said, as soon as I have the extra dough (moolah, bread, capital, scratch, green, money) I definitely want to make a donation to the site. I probably won't be able to do much, but I want to at least give something. This site is so awesome I almost feel like I just owe it to you all to donate. :-)