TheZombieGame.com Forums
Any Amiga 500 fans out there? - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Video Games (/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Any Amiga 500 fans out there? (/Thread-Any-Amiga-500-fans-out-there)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Any Amiga 500 fans out there? - samuraitrev - 07-16-2012 05:28 PM

(07-16-2012 01:53 PM)argailwall Wrote:  I can not hold to mention my love in Amiga... Moonstone, do you remember this? i have also made a custom Hoodie with the logos and a knight on the back, when winter comes and i get it out i may take a pic snd show you :P

Moonstone! Now that was a game. I can still remember that deep music and the gore! I also liked Cadaver, Gods and Turbo Esprit Challenge. Happy days.

RE: Any Amiga 500 fans out there? - scarydk - 07-16-2012 08:11 PM

Any of you played Super Cars II? I have the theme song on mp3 with a bunch of other great scores from the golden age of computing Watchmen02

RE: Any Amiga 500 fans out there? - argailwall - 07-17-2012 10:58 AM

(07-16-2012 08:11 PM)scarydk Wrote:  Any of you played Super Cars II? I have the theme song on mp3 with a bunch of other great scores from the golden age of computing Watchmen02

no i have not played this one, but since you mentioned theme song, what about Cannon Fodder? remember this theme song? with FULL VOICED song?? while PCs still had that 8 beep sound? lol pathetic PCs back then

"War never been so much fun!"

RE: Any Amiga 500 fans out there? - Emp - 07-18-2012 10:19 PM

oh GODS! I must have played that one untill my fingers bled.
What an amazing graphics those were.

Barbarian II anyone? Watchmen02

RE: Any Amiga 500 fans out there? - scarydk - 07-19-2012 06:13 AM

(07-18-2012 10:19 PM)Emp Wrote:  Barbarian II anyone? Watchmen02

Don't think I had the Amiga version, but I did chop heads with this on my C64. Loved the blood spurts Watchmen02

My favorite fighting game for the Amiga was Panza Kick Boxing. Of course back then I didn't know much french and since I had the french version of the game some in game text was quite incomprehensible but the game itself was awesome. Watchmen02
I had thecsame issue with a game called Another World but I soon learned the meaning of the word sauvegarde. Watchmen02

RE: Any Amiga 500 fans out there? - argailwall - 07-19-2012 09:25 AM

ANOTHER WORLD are we serious here? this was the CERN of games, the mother of all games.... no words for this one... character could do DIFFERENT moves depending on the level and the gameplay was like playing in a movie some times but not like Dragons lair where you just did the right move on the right point. Another world set up the industry for action games , followed by Flashback which took all the goods from AW and elevated them 2 times.... we, gamers, owe a lot to these diamonds!

(I recently played Another World 20th Anniversasy Edition on iPad, yeap guys it is 20 years since Another World)

RE: Any Amiga 500 fans out there? - samuraitrev - 07-19-2012 06:40 PM

(07-17-2012 10:58 AM)argailwall Wrote:  
(07-16-2012 08:11 PM)scarydk Wrote:  Any of you played Super Cars II? I have the theme song on mp3 with a bunch of other great scores from the golden age of computing Watchmen02

no i have not played this one, but since you mentioned theme song, what about Cannon Fodder? remember this theme song? with FULL VOICED song?? while PCs still had that 8 beep sound? lol pathetic PCs back then

"War never been so much fun!"

Cannon Fodder was sick! Can you remember the commando solo missions? "Yes sir!" "Har Har Hargh" and " No problem"

RE: Any Amiga 500 fans out there? - argailwall - 07-20-2012 11:53 AM

but what i really miss from those days are the great Adventure games, Sierra and LucasArts ruled the genre
who can forget Kings Quests,Space Quests, Larry, Quest for Glory and Police Quests from Sierra
and of course Monkey Island, Loom, Indiana jones, Day of the Tentacle, Sam & Max and other diamonds from Lucas

These are my childhood years....

RE: Any Amiga 500 fans out there? - scarydk - 07-20-2012 12:09 PM

(07-20-2012 11:53 AM)argailwall Wrote:  but what i really miss from those days are the great Adventure games, Sierra and LucasArts ruled the genre
who can forget Kings Quests,Space Quests, Larry, Quest for Glory and Police Quests from Sierra
and of course Monkey Island, Loom, Indiana jones, Day of the Tentacle, Sam & Max and other diamonds from Lucas

These are my childhood years....

Add Zak McKracken to this list and you just completed the circle of life. Thumbs up, lighters in the air... Watchmen02

RE: Any Amiga 500 fans out there? - Emp - 07-20-2012 07:32 PM

Cannon Fodder, hell yeah. I almost forgot about that one.

And Lemmings, Settlers and Vikings?

To much fun Insane19