TheZombieGame.com Forums
Fright Rags - Horror Tshirts - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Anything Goes (/Forum-Anything-Goes)
+--- Thread: Fright Rags - Horror Tshirts (/Thread-Fright-Rags-Horror-Tshirts)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Fright Rags - Horror Tshirts - Emp - 08-10-2012 08:29 AM

Just received the latest newsletter and I just gave in. Mars Attacks pre-order shirt....CHECK!
And while checking for more to add I found the Freak one in clearance in my size. SCORE!
Unfortunatly the Puffs one is only medium and XL's left otherwise I would have ordered that one too.

I think when I used to check for shippingcost things got changed or I made a mistake because now the shipping was "only" 10$. Before it was at least 25$. So that with the fact that the dollar has a low rate when converted into euro it comes to 42€ in total for 2 "original - yeah dude, they don't sell these babies overhere in shops mwuahaha" shirts makes me one happy camper.
My girlfriend will probably go bananas again "what? More shirts???" but I don't care hehehehe

RE: Fright Rags - Horror Tshirts - goodcop2000 - 08-10-2012 09:50 PM

(08-10-2012 08:29 AM)Emp Wrote:  My girlfriend will probably go bananas again "what? More shirts???" but I don't care hehehehe

And they ship to Belgium!!! Yay! haha

RE: Fright Rags - Horror Tshirts - frightrags - 08-12-2012 02:39 AM

(08-10-2012 08:29 AM)Emp Wrote:  Just received the latest newsletter and I just gave in. Mars Attacks pre-order shirt....CHECK!
And while checking for more to add I found the Freak one in clearance in my size. SCORE!
Unfortunatly the Puffs one is only medium and XL's left otherwise I would have ordered that one too.

I think when I used to check for shippingcost things got changed or I made a mistake because now the shipping was "only" 10$. Before it was at least 25$. So that with the fact that the dollar has a low rate when converted into euro it comes to 42€ in total for 2 "original - yeah dude, they don't sell these babies overhere in shops mwuahaha" shirts makes me one happy camper.
My girlfriend will probably go bananas again "what? More shirts???" but I don't care hehehehe

Sweet! Glad it worked out!!!

RE: Fright Rags - Horror Tshirts - Emp - 08-12-2012 02:11 PM

(08-10-2012 09:50 PM)goodcop2000 Wrote:  
(08-10-2012 08:29 AM)Emp Wrote:  My girlfriend will probably go bananas again "what? More shirts???" but I don't care hehehehe

And they ship to Belgium!!! Yay! haha

Indeed! Watchmen02Watchmen02Watchmen02

RE: Fright Rags - Horror Tshirts - Emp - 09-13-2012 08:41 AM

Just received word that the martians have been shipped! Woohoo

RE: Fright Rags - Horror Tshirts - jimbal - 09-14-2012 06:50 AM

My brother bought me the Critters shirt for my bday...it is amazingly awesome and astounding...and now my brother is cooler than anyone else who ever buys me a gift.