TheZombieGame.com Forums
Did you know Jason S. Hill and Mary Beth were Zombies? - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: The Tomb (/Forum-The-Tomb)
+--- Thread: Did you know Jason S. Hill and Mary Beth were Zombies? (/Thread-Did-you-know-Jason-S-Hill-and-Mary-Beth-were-Zombies)

Did you know Jason S. Hill and Mary Beth were Zombies? - samuraitrev - 09-16-2012 09:44 PM

I found this on BGG I thought you guys would like to know tooWatchmen02

(Jason S. Hill says)
'I do play a Zombie in the background of several cards, but the one that is easiest to point out is Shamble. I am the front Zombie on Shamble - with no lower jaw and the cleaver. Mary Beth (who did the music) is the Zombie in the background of Shamble (the really evil little one).'

RE: Did you know Jason S. Hill and Mary Beth were Zombies? - Emp - 09-16-2012 10:51 PM

Cool Watchmen02

RE: Did you know Jason S. Hill and Mary Beth were Zombies? - zerodanja - 09-16-2012 11:00 PM

oh man that's pretty cool. I'm sure they had a lot of fun shooting that picture. It's good to know they are truly zombie lovers.

RE: Did you know Jason S. Hill and Mary Beth were Zombies? - j0hnnn - 09-17-2012 01:44 AM

yep

it was amazing... it's in the "credits"

RE: Did you know Jason S. Hill and Mary Beth were Zombies? - MoonSylver - 09-17-2012 03:22 AM

Yep. They both play several characters in ATOE as well (as the above poster said, read those credits at the end!) Zombie17

RE: Did you know Jason S. Hill and Mary Beth were Zombies? - j0hnnn - 09-17-2012 11:01 AM

Jason is also some of the militia guys in ATOE if i recall correctly

RE: Did you know Jason S. Hill and Mary Beth were Zombies? - vikinglad - 09-17-2012 06:29 PM

Cool find, Samurai. I have always wondered where they were hidden. This reminded me of a thread I started a while back, but that didn't go too far.

Notable Cameos?

RE: Did you know Jason S. Hill and Mary Beth were Zombies? - StayPuft - 09-17-2012 08:28 PM

I knew they played zombies, but never bothered to figure out which. Cool to know that they are on the Shamble card, amongst many others. I'll have to take another look.

RE: Did you know Jason S. Hill and Mary Beth were Zombies? - MoonSylver - 10-10-2012 01:17 AM

(09-17-2012 11:01 AM)j0hnnn Wrote:  Jason is also some of the militia guys in ATOE if i recall correctly

MmmHmm, Ben The Watchman, as well as The Werewolf, The Scarecrow, & a certain dashing Masked Adventurer...

[Image: pic541721_md.jpg]

Insane20

---MSWatchmen01