TheZombieGame.com Forums
LNoE Game Report 15B It Fell From The Sky (Me as Heroes) - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Game Reports (/Forum-Game-Reports)
+--- Thread: LNoE Game Report 15B It Fell From The Sky (Me as Heroes) (/Thread-LNoE-Game-Report-15B-It-Fell-From-The-Sky-Me-as-Heroes)

Pages: 1 2

RE: LNoE Game Report 15B It Fell From The Sky (Me as Heroes) - maxfool - 07-24-2013 02:31 PM

Really awesome game report as always!!!
Reading these make me miss the game more. Been having a hard time getting people together during the summer.
Hopefully I can get in a game this weekend with some visitors.

RE: LNoE Game Report 15B It Fell From The Sky (Me as Heroes) - Achtung Panzer - 08-11-2013 02:18 PM

Played this scenario for the first time today. Tough scenario for the heroes as, without weapons, a Hero cannot win a Close Combat Fight with or next to a Radioactive Zombie as they are -1 fight dice.

RE: LNoE Game Report 15B It Fell From The Sky (Me as Heroes) - samuraitrev - 08-12-2013 03:03 PM

(08-11-2013 02:18 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  Played this scenario for the first time today. Tough scenario for the heroes as, without weapons, a Hero cannot win a Close Combat Fight with or next to a Radioactive Zombie as they are -1 fight dice.

Yeah its tough the Heroes got quite lucky getting lots of weapons at the start. Thanks for reading the report and better luck next time!Watchmen02