TheZombieGame.com Forums
the day - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Media (/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: the day (/Thread-the-day)

the day - soundguy - 12-19-2012 12:25 AM

not a zed flick.. but there is some canabilism.. Zombie03

neat watch.. good dark movie.. shows what humanity is capable of.. good and bad.

RE: the day - Wasteland Jack - 12-19-2012 03:55 PM

I was interested at first to see this, but heard some reviews that for a PA flick it is formulaic and brings nothing new to the PA genre. Basically a "Wrong Turn" set in the near-future.

Were the characters engaging enough that you felt it was a quality movie? I'm really torn. I have been so disappointed in PA flicks recently to the point of giving up on them. I hate to because I absolutely love the genre.

RE: the day - soundguy - 12-19-2012 04:07 PM

I liked it... had a few twists and some suspense.. some ups and downs. plus it's 10$.. not a premium movie.

I liked it better than half the cheap zombie movies i've seen this year.

better filmed..e tc..
I liked it... had a few twists and some suspense.. some ups and downs. plus it's 10$.. not a premium movie.

I liked it better than half the cheap zombie movies i've seen this year.

better filmed..e tc..

RE: the day - goodcop2000 - 12-19-2012 04:08 PM

(12-19-2012 03:55 PM)Wasteland Jack Wrote:  I was interested at first to see this, but heard some reviews that for a PA flick it is formulaic and brings nothing new to the PA genre. Basically a "Wrong Turn" set in the near-future.

Were the characters engaging enough that you felt it was a quality movie? I'm really torn. I have been so disappointed in PA flicks recently to the point of giving up on them. I hate to because I absolutely love the genre.

What is a PA flick? I love movies, especially horror, but I haven't heard that phrase before.

RE: the day - soundguy - 12-19-2012 06:11 PM

post apocalypse = pa

RE: the day - Wasteland Jack - 12-19-2012 10:31 PM

(12-19-2012 04:08 PM)goodcop2000 Wrote:  What is a PA flick? I love movies, especially horror, but I haven't heard that phrase before.

Sorry, if you haven't heard about the movie it is based in a post-apocalyptic setting so I assumed PA would have been enough for readers to understand.

Based on Soundguy's review I may just have to take a peek at this one.

RE: the day - goodcop2000 - 12-20-2012 02:59 PM

(12-19-2012 06:11 PM)soundguy Wrote:  post apocalypse = pa

Thanks. In my region PA means Pennsylvania but I didn't think that applied in this situation. Watchmen02

RE: the day - soundguy - 12-20-2012 03:04 PM

but hey.. I've seen some good movies made in PA.. Watchmen02

nice area!
but hey.. I've seen some good movies made in PA.. Watchmen02

nice area!

RE: the day - malferal - 12-25-2012 11:33 PM

lol lol

RE: the day - Brentis - 12-28-2012 04:47 AM

I also thought it meant Pennsylvania, which is where the setting for Night of the Living Dead is.....so I thought it was some new zombie movie speak....hehe