TheZombieGame.com Forums
Some Walking Dead characters - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE Variants (/Forum-LNoE-Variants)
+--- Thread: Some Walking Dead characters (/Thread-Some-Walking-Dead-characters)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Some Walking Dead characters - samuraitrev - 11-12-2013 05:09 PM

(02-25-2013 01:14 AM)Wade Wrote:  Here's my Daryl and one of my Justified characters.
I also have a crossbow weapon card, but don't have a pic of it handy. This is a pic my buddy took on game night a while back.

[Image: lgBJh.jpg]

I think the custom character is top notch. The Rocket Launcher is great too as a 1 shot then discard weapon. I would make it double handed. I would also not class it as a gun otherwise it'll get farmed from the gun shop and be a game breaker.

(11-12-2013 04:57 PM)velcroscarecrow Wrote:  An interesting scenario might be to include the Governor and some of his followers to act as a separate team of "Heroes". It could be a kind of battle to defend your land from other hostile humans in the midst of a zombie apocalypse.

I like the idea of players vs. players otherwise known as PVP scenarios. Especially with Zombies thrown into the mix as well!

RE: Some Walking Dead characters - ch82 - 11-15-2013 08:30 PM

I like this set of heroes. They seem more balanced compared with some others that I have seen. Glenn seems boring since his abilities mirror Kenny too much. I agree though that maybe some of the naming of abilities needs to be changed since they don't match the function.

RE: Some Walking Dead characters - UK_zombie - 04-29-2014 11:21 AM

(02-25-2013 01:14 AM)Wade Wrote:  Here's my Daryl and one of my Justified characters.
I also have a crossbow weapon card, but don't have a pic of it handy. This is a pic my buddy took on game night a while back.

[Image: lgBJh.jpg]

Wade, please may I ask where you got those great looking sleeves from?

The one thing preventing me from jumping in and making custom content is that I have yet to find a good way of backing the hero template cards! (I like to have everything planned out before I jump in and start something in case it turns out I cannot finish it lol)

Some Walking Dead characters - BigDumbYak - 04-29-2014 03:48 PM

Holy balls, that Rocket Launcher!
At first I thought it was Way OP, but then I re-read that it kills all MODELS, so that includes players and Townsfolk Heroes as well I suppose, correct?

Are those laminated, or sleeved? They look great!

(Never watched Walking Dead or Justified)

RE: Some Walking Dead characters - soundguy - 04-29-2014 05:03 PM

nice!

RE: Some Walking Dead characters - umbra0118 - 05-18-2014 09:48 PM

Very nice! I wonder if FFP would ever actually do a crossover with WD?

RE: Some Walking Dead characters - soundguy - 05-19-2014 01:32 PM

would make a good scenerio game!

have custom WD 'townspeople' for a game.