TheZombieGame.com Forums
Stars on you profile??? - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Site Suggestions & Questions (/Forum-Site-Suggestions-Questions)
+--- Thread: Stars on you profile??? (/Thread-Stars-on-you-profile)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Stars on you profile??? - Sarku - 05-06-2013 03:09 PM

What it is is that if you're still a "registered user" only, your stars go up. If you're a donating member or one of the other "classes" your stars don't go up. I think something's wrong because it should be changed by amount of posts, but it's not.

RE: Stars on you profile??? - StayPuft - 05-06-2013 06:48 PM

That is weird. Am I at the maximum number of stars yet? LOL! Because I really badly want to donate to this site, and every time I think I have some extra greenage to do so, something else comes up. Been like that for a little while now. Hopefully things will improve soon, because I love this site too much not to pitch in to help in whatever way I can.

RE: Stars on you profile??? - friskers96 - 05-06-2013 07:36 PM

Looks like I'm going to be stuck at 4 stars...

Puft, if you get anymore stars I'm going to have to buy a bigger monitor and using my Pad in landscape... Watchmen02

RE: Stars on you profile??? - Sarku - 05-07-2013 03:29 PM

I only have up to 10 stars set. It seems that it freezes you according to the amount of posts you made when your status changes. Weird.

RE: Stars on you profile??? - Sarku - 05-07-2013 03:39 PM

Okay... friskers96, if you change your user title from the default, it effects your number stars. There seems to be many different factors that go into your number, but they're all editable. I just changed the number of stars I have and the number of stars my super-moderators have. I also added a 1500 post title and your stars will go up to 15 when you hit it.

RE: Stars on you profile??? - friskers96 - 05-07-2013 04:26 PM

LOL!! Your all blinged out! 50 stars! I really only wanted to know what they stood for... Watchmen02

RE: Stars on you profile??? - Sarku - 05-08-2013 01:40 PM

Is it too much? Zombie17

RE: Stars on you profile??? - friskers96 - 05-08-2013 03:24 PM

Never, I have a 50 star monitor coming from amazon in a few days.. Watchmen02