TheZombieGame.com Forums
TZG shirt logo - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Anything Goes (/Forum-Anything-Goes)
+--- Thread: TZG shirt logo (/Thread-TZG-shirt-logo)

Pages: 1 2 3

TZG shirt logo - zelectah - 05-30-2013 11:06 AM

In PJON's whore thread friskers asked for a TZG shirt, which all of us can buy to show that we are part of the TZG horde. I love the idea and also be a fan of cool logo shirts. So I created my first design of an TZG shirt logo.

[attachment=2324]

What do you think? Any ideas, tips or wishes?

RE: TZG shirt logo - alderdust - 05-30-2013 11:16 PM

Nice I don't know if I'm a fan of the URL on the shirt maybe people who wanted to know would ask.

Maybe you could have the tzg on the upper chest on the front with a small URL an then on the back have a large tzg without the URL

RE: TZG shirt logo - samuraitrev - 05-31-2013 02:21 AM

I will follow this thread and I would proudly wear a TZG t-shirt

RE: TZG shirt logo - Old Dwarf - 05-31-2013 11:34 AM

Back in the Day Sarku ran a membership recruitment contest & a Zombie T-Shirt was one of the prizes.It was black with a white Zombie
Torso & a small TZG logo under it.(I conned my wife into joining & got 2nd place in the drawing so I got my TEE!-he even sent one
for my wife-this was my pre Mod days).

I don't know if these were limited run jobs or if Sarku still has boxes under his bed but they were cool.

OD

RE: TZG shirt logo - alderdust - 05-31-2013 02:51 PM

What about like those Tshirts that are tuxedo tshirts but they are zombie torso tshirts

RE: TZG shirt logo - friskers96 - 05-31-2013 04:21 PM

I like the idea of a big logo with the URL on the back, but I would like to see it with the URL a little larger and under it instead of in the "Z".

Could get these made up and sell em for a fundraiser for the site to help with the server and maintenance costs. Maybe even bring back the contest threads, photo contest or something..

RE: TZG shirt logo - StayPuft - 05-31-2013 05:54 PM

I don't care what they look like, I definitely want one if they can be made available. I will either get myself one when my financial situation improves, or I will put it on one of my gift lists like my birthday or Christmas.

I wish I could help with designing, but I have no artistic talent at all.

My only request would be to make sure they are available in black. I would muchly prefer a black shirt if possible.

RE: TZG shirt logo - Sarku - 06-01-2013 12:25 PM

I had shirts available at one point in time. No one bought any. I closed it down. If you are interested in seeing the shirts again. I can get the "store" back up and running.

Let me know. Seeing how this site is mine, please run all things like this by me first. I have enough trouble keeping the site self-sufficient as it is.

RE: TZG shirt logo - alderdust - 06-01-2013 04:53 PM

Yeah post them up I'd be interested

RE: TZG shirt logo - Sarku - 06-01-2013 08:56 PM

Click Here!

Right now there are only the "official" TZG.com shirts available. Maybe if people are interested enough now, I could run a "Design a TZG.com Shirt Contest" or something like that. The design is an old one and could be updated if enough people are interested in purchasing a shirt or even a new shirt.