TheZombieGame.com Forums
FFP Kickstarter! - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Breaking News (/Forum-Breaking-News)
+--- Thread: FFP Kickstarter! (/Thread-FFP-Kickstarter)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: FFP Kickstarter! - IanRoss - 09-14-2013 03:21 AM

The official site http://www.flyingfrog.net/shadowsofbrimstone/ has been updated. Very small update but there are a few Art Preview sketches. Not a Zombie or Vampire among them. I'm getting more and more excited to see what this game will bring.

RE: FFP Kickstarter! - Old Dwarf - 09-14-2013 12:05 PM

(09-14-2013 03:21 AM)IanRoss Wrote:  The official site http://www.flyingfrog.net/shadowsofbrimstone/ has been updated. Very small update but there are a few Art Preview sketches. Not a Zombie or Vampire among them. I'm getting more and more excited to see what this game will bring.

Nice, you would think FFP would start the PR for this at a little faster pace. The KS is starting in October & it would be to their benefit
to have "the buzz" building to insure a big start.

OD

PS-Soundgirl-your profile shows you were here yesterday, can you throw us a bone on this, just a little more tease??

RE: FFP Kickstarter! - IanRoss - 09-14-2013 12:59 PM

(09-14-2013 12:05 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Nice, you would think FFP would start the PR for this at a little faster pace. The KS is starting in October & it would be to their benefit
to have "the buzz" building to insure a big start.

OD

PS-Soundgirl-your profile shows you were here yesterday, can you throw us a bone on this, just a little more tease??

Yeah, I agree, but it could be a late October launch on Kickstarter so even if they didn't start hyping it up until the beginning of October they could still have a few weeks to spread the word, which I'm sure is ample time for most. I'd like them to start the hype now just so I can get as much info as possible though. (Like an exact Kickstarter launch date...)

RE: FFP Kickstarter! - soundguy - 09-14-2013 10:20 PM

thinking haloween maybee?

RE: FFP Kickstarter! - SovTech - 09-19-2013 08:45 AM

Ill take zeds over Old Ones any day. Not that I dont like the Mythos, but there are so much of it everywhere. The Avian Amphibian has another force than doing more Lovecraft.

RE: FFP Kickstarter! - soundguy - 09-19-2013 02:45 PM

yep.. lovecraft is harsh and evil.. Watchmen02

zeds are wholesome fun.

I do like zeds better.. Watchmen02

RE: FFP Kickstarter! - samuraitrev - 09-19-2013 04:04 PM

How about the Old Ones controlling a mass of rotting dead. Imagine the countless lost souls of the unfathomable deeps just waiting to rise to clutch warm flesh...

RE: FFP Kickstarter! - Old Dwarf - 09-19-2013 06:24 PM

I have always felt that one can never have enough Lovecraft...As I wait for "Smash Up: The Obligatory Cthulhu Set" to
be delivered.

OD

RE: FFP Kickstarter! - soundguy - 09-19-2013 09:07 PM

gotta love the names in lovecraft. plenty od mashed together letters.. Watchmen02

RE: FFP Kickstarter! - SovTech - 09-20-2013 08:20 AM

For me its mostly the variety, I think. I jumped the bandwagon on the Chthulhu Wars and I will enjoy playing that game, but when I sit down playing AToE or LNoE, I want a different experience...