TheZombieGame.com Forums
Hauntings and multiple Heroes - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: A Touch of Evil (/Forum-A-Touch-of-Evil)
+--- Forum: AToE Rules? (/Forum-AToE-Rules)
+--- Thread: Hauntings and multiple Heroes (/Thread-Hauntings-and-multiple-Heroes)

Hauntings and multiple Heroes - Achtung Panzer - 09-13-2013 04:45 PM

So of a Haunting occurs in a space with two Heroes, and the first Escapes, does the second Hero then have to automatically fight the Haunting / Ghost?

RE: Hauntings and multiple Heroes - ATOEtalGeek - 09-13-2013 08:45 PM

Do I remember correctly that you only encounter the haunting when you enter the space? Or if you choose to do so as an action on your turn? Or was that some other minion?

RE: Hauntings and multiple Heroes - Wasteland Jack - 09-20-2013 01:24 PM

If I recall correctly, if you enter a space with a haunting token you must roll, on a 1 the ghost attacks. However there may be a murder card or location card that says to play a haunting on that space. If so I have not drawn it.

I would assume any player at the space must encounter the spirit and therefore fight. But it has been a while since I have played. Unfortunately all my games are still in boxes in the garage until I can find a place to put them all.

RE: Hauntings and multiple Heroes - Achtung Panzer - 09-20-2013 04:01 PM

I think my question revolves around how a haunting is played as a Minion. An undefeated Minion would certianly attack a second hero in the same space if the first hero was KO'd or escaped.

RE: Hauntings and multiple Heroes - ATOEtalGeek - 09-23-2013 12:56 AM

If it's placed as a minion then I believe, yes, the second hero would have to encounter it.