TheZombieGame.com Forums
Why do I have such terrible rolling luck?! - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Anything Goes (/Forum-Anything-Goes)
+--- Thread: Why do I have such terrible rolling luck?! (/Thread-Why-do-I-have-such-terrible-rolling-luck)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Why do I have such terrible rolling luck?! - soundguy - 12-04-2013 09:07 PM

i rther dislike dice towers. no offense intended.. i know some people love them.

RE: Why do I have such terrible rolling luck?! - samuraitrev - 12-05-2013 05:11 PM

(12-04-2013 09:07 PM)soundguy Wrote:  i rther dislike dice towers. no offense intended.. i know some people love them.

I agree I've never seen the point. Plus I can imagine they might obscure your view around the table.

Now I know they keep all the dice tidy and stop them denting game boards but they're just not how I roll...

RE: Why do I have such terrible rolling luck?! - soundguy - 12-05-2013 08:02 PM

yep.. i like to be in contact with my dice. Watchmen02

RE: Why do I have such terrible rolling luck?! - StayPuft - 12-06-2013 08:52 PM

(12-05-2013 05:11 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  
(12-04-2013 09:07 PM)soundguy Wrote:  i rther dislike dice towers. no offense intended.. i know some people love them.

I agree I've never seen the point. Plus I can imagine they might obscure your view around thr table.

Now I know they keep all the dice tidy and stop them denting game boards but they're just not how I roll...

LOL! Was the pun "That's how I roll, son!" ;-)

RE: Why do I have such terrible rolling luck?! - ForestRunner - 12-07-2013 12:56 AM

ATOE - solo hero Karl the Soldier vs The Banshee.

With base combat + objects + allies + hunting party elders + card that let me add my spirit (Spirited Attack? - cannot recall) to the combat...

Had a total of 16 dice against The Banshee... ZERO hits. I'm not kidding... I even use round cornered chessex dice.

Needless to say got my black and blue butt handed to me.

RE: Why do I have such terrible rolling luck?! - StayPuft - 12-10-2013 09:25 PM

(12-07-2013 12:56 AM)ForestRunner Wrote:  ATOE - solo hero Karl the Soldier vs The Banshee.

With base combat + objects + allies + hunting party elders + card that let me add my spirit (Spirited Attack? - cannot recall) to the combat...

Had a total of 16 dice against The Banshee... ZERO hits. I'm not kidding... I even use round cornered chessex dice.

Needless to say got my black and blue butt handed to me.

OUCH! That is pretty harsh. 16 dice and not a single hit. I feel for ya, brother. You may actually have me but with unluckiness there. LOL!