TheZombieGame.com Forums
Massive game idea - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE General Discussion (/Forum-LNoE-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Massive game idea (/Thread-Massive-game-idea)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Massive game idea - samuraitrev - 01-21-2015 12:12 AM

Sounds epic! I will definitely be following this (thumbs up)!

RE: Massive game idea - DrkBlueXG - 02-04-2015 07:40 AM

I have been developing a similar variant of Earth Overrun from IFOS that adds everything too. Along with every rule and board piece from LNOE. But it's been tricky with each playthrough. About 5 games in so far and come to find out that some rules don't play nice with others. Like Taken Over and Destroyed Buildings. The rules are very similar and make it difficult to determine which to use.

RE: Massive game idea - soundguy - 02-04-2015 04:02 PM

I'm doing a massive campaign with district z, challenging to say the least

RE: Massive game idea - Ronx - 03-12-2015 11:22 PM

I created a board layout using all the boards from Blood Forest and the base game. Pretty much set the forest in the middle, with 2 L boards on the other side of the forest, the rest at the opposite side to make a "city". It looks a little odd, but was thinking of smoothing out the kinks and revisiting it to think of a scenario that would work.

RE: Massive game idea - soundguy - 03-13-2015 12:22 AM

Post pics, sometimes big boards work. In district z, instead of 30 city cards, I use over 64..

RE: Massive game idea - Ronx - 03-14-2015 02:13 AM

(03-13-2015 12:22 AM)soundguy Wrote:  Post pics, sometimes big boards work. In district z, instead of 30 city cards, I use over 64..

I'll post a pic when I'm able to. Been awhile since I've been in the message board system. I'll have to resurface my online account that has access to that!

RE: Massive game idea - graffd02 - 09-16-2015 08:40 PM

This sounds like a blast, will have to give it a try. I'd love to have a huge epic battle of survival!
Although I think I currently only have 22 zombies, I'd have to buy more expansions or use DND zombie minis to add to the "horde"...

RE: Massive game idea - soundguy - 09-16-2015 09:35 PM

Amazon bag o' zombies is 5$.. Not exact scale.. Bit close enough

RE: Massive game idea - jacklualdi - 09-18-2015 12:23 PM

How many zombies are in the TP expansion combined with LNOE?

RE: Massive game idea - samuraitrev - 09-18-2015 05:20 PM

Hi Jack you get 14 Zombie figures.

Here is my Timber Peak unboxing video if you're interested in seeing everything you get in the box. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK_1h6t1okI