TheZombieGame.com Forums
The word is there will be a heropack 2.... - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Breaking News (/Forum-Breaking-News)
+--- Thread: The word is there will be a heropack 2.... (/Thread-The-word-is-there-will-be-a-heropack-2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: The word is there will be a heropack 2.... - Capey - 08-10-2016 10:14 PM

I'm all for hero vs hero vs zombie scenarios, it can be done in the same way as heroes vs zombies vs Martians game. In fact, that'll give more options for IFOS crossover games.

RE: The word is there will be a heropack 2.... - fallensaviour - 08-12-2016 07:34 PM

Awesome but I'm still trying to get hero Pak 1...!!!!
How about a reissue of that first...lol

RE: The word is there will be a heropack 2.... - Capey - 03-17-2017 12:24 AM

From their Facebook page: For the Tenth Anniversary of Last Night on Earth, we are releasing a limited Deluxe Edition of the original game including the classic cast of 8 heroes, as well as new playable Hero versions of 4 of the original Townsfolk, a plastic Old Truck to escape in, plastic pieces for several of the markers, some new Scenarios and Cards, rules for Fire and the Experience System - first introduced in Timber Peak, and a brand new Last Night on Earth Rulebook, collecting 10 years of survival horror! Both this deluxe edition of Last Night on Earth and the new 'Hero Pack Two' expansion will be out this Fall!

RE: The word is there will be a heropack 2.... - goodcop2000 - 03-21-2017 04:41 AM

(03-17-2017 12:24 AM)Capey Wrote:  From their Facebook page: For the Tenth Anniversary of Last Night on Earth, we are releasing a limited Deluxe Edition of the original game including the classic cast of 8 heroes, as well as new playable Hero versions of 4 of the original Townsfolk, a plastic Old Truck to escape in, plastic pieces for several of the markers, some new Scenarios and Cards, rules for Fire and the Experience System - first introduced in Timber Peak, and a brand new Last Night on Earth Rulebook, collecting 10 years of survival horror! Both this deluxe edition of Last Night on Earth and the new 'Hero Pack Two' expansion will be out this Fall!

That sounds awesome! Honestly, my kids and I don't play LNOE much anymore but it is still tempting...

gc2K

RE: The word is there will be a heropack 2.... - samuraitrev - 03-23-2017 09:36 PM

That sounds awesome to anyone who doesn't own the game yet. I really hope I can get hold of the Townsfolk Heroes and Scenarios though. I can't justify buying the game again for these.

Really happy to hear about Hero Pack 2 coming!Zombie17 Now to hibernate until Autumn...

RE: The word is there will be a heropack 2.... - fitzgrimm - 03-26-2017 02:22 PM

I am with you trev. I already own everything that is currently available for LNOE. Don't really want to have to buy it all again

RE: The word is there will be a heropack 2.... - Achtung Panzer - 03-27-2017 06:33 PM

Not the best way for FFP to reward loyal LNOE customers.

RE: The word is there will be a heropack 2.... - BigDumbYak - 03-28-2017 12:43 AM

(03-23-2017 09:36 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  That sounds awesome to anyone who doesn't own the game yet. I really hope I can get hold of the Townsfolk Heroes and Scenarios though. I can't justify buying the game again for these.

Agreed!

RE: The word is there will be a heropack 2.... - ForestRunner - 04-01-2017 09:55 AM

(03-27-2017 06:33 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  Not the best way for FFP to reward loyal LNOE customers.

Well... the over-concentration on SoB, and forget the rest, pretty much started the "reward to loyal customers" thing. I'm not surprised though Zombie23

RE: The word is there will be a heropack 2.... - jpri69 - 04-07-2017 09:03 PM

(03-17-2017 12:24 AM)Capey Wrote:  From their Facebook page: For the Tenth Anniversary of Last Night on Earth, we are releasing a limited Deluxe Edition of the original game including the classic cast of 8 heroes, as well as new playable Hero versions of 4 of the original Townsfolk, a plastic Old Truck to escape in, plastic pieces for several of the markers, some new Scenarios and Cards, rules for Fire and the Experience System - first introduced in Timber Peak, and a brand new Last Night on Earth Rulebook, collecting 10 years of survival horror! Both this deluxe edition of Last Night on Earth and the new 'Hero Pack Two' expansion will be out this Fall!

Wow that would be awesome, I Just purchased a copy of the original game. Had I known they were going to re release it I would have waited to buy it. Do we know when that is going to be released?