TheZombieGame.com Forums
Big Secret - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE General Discussion (/Forum-LNoE-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Big Secret (/Thread-Big-Secret)

Pages: 1 2 3

Big Secret - BigDeano - 08-23-2009 03:18 PM

What is the secret of Woodinvale? I'd like to read your thoughts on this.

RE: Big Secret - Old Dwarf - 08-23-2009 03:28 PM

BigDeano Wrote:What is the secret of Woodinvale? I'd like to read your thoughts on this.

I'ts been awhile since I read the LNoE Rule book
(not that it's expained there,but hints were given?)
& I believe it involves why the town is plagued by
Zombies at certain times.

I'm sure some of our more "Zombified" members
can speak to this betterZombie03

OD

RE: Big Secret - gavindowning - 08-23-2009 04:30 PM

I think the secret can vary depending on the plot of the scenario you're using. Genetic experiments? A cult? The site of strange meteor showers? Haunted asylum? All these are possible depending on the scenario.

RE: Big Secret - BigDeano - 08-23-2009 04:47 PM

Yeah but what have you all come up with in your heads. What is it that the Sheriff knows?

RE: Big Secret - Doctor D - 08-23-2009 05:48 PM

On a card that coming out soon ( I forgot the title) It said "there have been four generations of Andersons in Woodinvale all four have seen zombies".... or something to that effect.

RE: Big Secret - BigDeano - 08-23-2009 05:59 PM

Maybe the new SOTF expansion will tell us a little bit more.

RE: Big Secret - SovTech - 08-25-2009 01:08 PM

Doctor D Wrote:On a card that coming out soon ( I forgot the title) It said "there have been four generations of Andersons in Woodinvale all four have seen zombies".... or something to that effect.

How do you know that?

I think the idea is great, that you only get hints and have to find out youself. However, I would like some kind of campaign (or more than one campaign, maybe different campaigns for each story) that would hint different possibile histories of Woodinvale and the Zs. That might be a project... Hmm...

Cheerio,
ST

RE: Big Secret - Doctor D - 08-25-2009 08:25 PM

SovTech Wrote:
Doctor D Wrote:On a card that coming out soon ( I forgot the title) It said "there have been four generations of Andersons in Woodinvale all four have seen zombies".... or something to that effect.

How do you know that?

Cheerio,
ST
Becuse I played SotF at gencon...

RE: Big Secret - BigDeano - 08-25-2009 08:37 PM

Maybe the scenario book will cover more of this. I think it maybe some kind of cult.

RE: Big Secret - Patient Zero - 08-25-2009 10:14 PM

BigDeano Wrote:Maybe the scenario book will cover more of this. I think it maybe some kind of cult.

A scenario book? I never heard of a scenario book! Is this actually in the works or just a speculation?