Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Big Secret
08-23-2009, 03:18 PM
Big Secret
What is the secret of Woodinvale? I'd like to read your thoughts on this.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-23-2009, 03:28 PM
RE: Big Secret
BigDeano Wrote:What is the secret of Woodinvale? I'd like to read your thoughts on this.

I'ts been awhile since I read the LNoE Rule book
(not that it's expained there,but hints were given?)
& I believe it involves why the town is plagued by
Zombies at certain times.

I'm sure some of our more "Zombified" members
can speak to this betterZombie03

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
08-23-2009, 04:30 PM
I think the secret can vary depending on the plot of the scenario you're using. Genetic experiments? A cult? The site of strange meteor showers? Haunted asylum? All these are possible depending on the scenario.
08-23-2009, 04:47 PM
Yeah but what have you all come up with in your heads. What is it that the Sheriff knows?
08-23-2009, 05:48 PM
On a card that coming out soon ( I forgot the title) It said "there have been four generations of Andersons in Woodinvale all four have seen zombies".... or something to that effect.
08-23-2009, 05:59 PM
Maybe the new SOTF expansion will tell us a little bit more.
08-25-2009, 01:08 PM
Doctor D Wrote:On a card that coming out soon ( I forgot the title) It said "there have been four generations of Andersons in Woodinvale all four have seen zombies".... or something to that effect.

How do you know that?

I think the idea is great, that you only get hints and have to find out youself. However, I would like some kind of campaign (or more than one campaign, maybe different campaigns for each story) that would hint different possibile histories of Woodinvale and the Zs. That might be a project... Hmm...

Cheerio,
ST

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
08-25-2009, 08:25 PM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2009 04:29 AM by Doctor D.)
SovTech Wrote:
Doctor D Wrote:On a card that coming out soon ( I forgot the title) It said "there have been four generations of Andersons in Woodinvale all four have seen zombies".... or something to that effect.

How do you know that?

Cheerio,
ST
Becuse I played SotF at gencon...

I choose to live in a state of denial...
08-25-2009, 08:37 PM
Maybe the scenario book will cover more of this. I think it maybe some kind of cult.
08-25-2009, 10:14 PM
BigDeano Wrote:Maybe the scenario book will cover more of this. I think it maybe some kind of cult.

A scenario book? I never heard of a scenario book! Is this actually in the works or just a speculation?

"If we are very lucky and start running now we might get out of this alive or merely dead"