TheZombieGame.com Forums
gasoline - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Last Night on Earth (/Forum-Last-Night-on-Earth)
+--- Forum: LNoE Rules? (/Forum-LNoE-Rules)
+--- Thread: gasoline (/Thread-gasoline)

Pages: 1 2

RE: gasoline - StayPuft - 08-11-2014 04:59 PM

Oooo! Now that, I like. Having an alternate, slightly burnt truck. I can't imagine the need would come up all that often, but it is still pretty darn awesome.

RE: gasoline - soundguy - 08-11-2014 05:19 PM

the big thing about burnt vehicles is oil/fuel fires, and tires pop really fast.. so do batteries. those go before the vehicle is usually too damaged. IE.. tires burn and pop at a point the vehicle is still otherwise driveable. i repair antique tractors, and have saved soem from barn fires.. tires always go first.. gas tank next!

RE: gasoline - stethebubble - 08-12-2014 12:33 AM

(08-11-2014 03:12 AM)BigDumbYak Wrote:  This makes me want to get 2 truck models and paint both to match the token and then burn/melt the other one just a little bit Watchmen02

I would like to see that.

RE: gasoline - StayPuft - 08-15-2014 03:50 PM

(08-11-2014 05:19 PM)soundguy Wrote:  the big thing about burnt vehicles is oil/fuel fires, and tires pop really fast.. so do batteries. those go before the vehicle is usually too damaged. IE.. tires burn and pop at a point the vehicle is still otherwise driveable. i repair antique tractors, and have saved soem from barn fires.. tires always go first.. gas tank next!

Now you are just being too logical. ;-)