TheZombieGame.com Forums
Arkham Asylum - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Video Games (/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Arkham Asylum (/Thread-Arkham-Asylum)

Pages: 1 2

Arkham Asylum - zombie67 - 09-03-2009 01:36 AM

Been playing this for the last 2 days and loving it.....yay, I'm Batman[Image: 1007.gif]

A little heads up about the game:

SPOILER (Highlight to read)

About 50% through the game, as you are going to find Killer Croc's lair, the game appears to freeze, pixelate and crash. Give it a few seconds and you will find that it is part of the game.

I panicked and thought my 360 was crashing.

RE: Arkham Asylum - Doctor D - 09-03-2009 06:16 AM

zombie67 Wrote:Been playing this for the last 2 days and loving it.....yay, I'm Batman[Image: 1007.gif]

A little heads up about the game:

SPOILER (Highlight to read)

About 50% through the game, as you are going to find Killer Croc's lair, the game appears to freeze, pixelate and crash. Give it a few seconds and you will find that it is part of the game.

I panicked and thought my 360 was crashing.

I played it and beat it... It was to short other than that its one of the best games I played in awhile.

RE: Arkham Asylum - Sarku - 09-03-2009 01:37 PM

I played the demo and was underwhelmed. Maybe it was just me? I loved the Wet demo... enough to go through it twice. So I might have to pick up that game.

RE: Arkham Asylum - Sarku - 09-03-2009 01:53 PM

Yeah... you're Batman alright...

[Image: batbrit.jpg]

RE: Arkham Asylum - zombie67 - 09-03-2009 06:19 PM

Oh yes, now you're talking!!!

Actually you may have just cost me some money. Kath has taken a shine to me in all my bat-finery. So now I think I have to go out and buy a suit. Zombie03 Zombie17 Zombie17

Well, us Brits being kinky is not news, now is it?

RE: Arkham Asylum - supervike - 09-03-2009 06:30 PM

zombie67 Wrote:Well, us Brits being kinky is not news, now is it?

News? no.

Disturbing? Yes.

RE: Arkham Asylum - zombie67 - 09-27-2009 07:50 PM

Ryuk Wrote:Well, Dark-Brit... what's your final rating of Arkham Asylum?

A friend who's a huge Batman fan says that he was under-whelmed, to say the least.
Says he was disappointed that there were no big Boss battles against the major villians...
What do you say?
Bat-thumbs up...or Bat-thumbs down?

(And am I allowed to say that I think your new Halo-67 signature is hilarious?) Zombie17
Of course you can.

As for Arkham Asylum, I really enjoyed it but have to say the boss battles were a bit lame. It was a case of fight Bane...now fight a thug injected with Venom...now fight two thugs injected with Venom...now fight a thug injected with Venom and a bunch of regular thugs....now fight two...you get the picture.

The same thing happened with the Wolverine game, fight this boss, then fight two of those bosses...now fight 3 of those...and so on.

BUT both games were still great fun with Arkham taking the crown as the more fun.

RE: Arkham Asylum - thegamelord - 06-30-2010 09:32 PM

Great game, usually batman games suck, but this one blows everything else out of the water. Not much replay value though

RE: Arkham Asylum - supervike - 07-01-2010 09:31 PM

I liked the game quite a bit. The 'stealth' levels were by far my favorite. Although the fighting was fun, it got a bit tedious.

RE: Arkham Asylum - dungeonlord - 11-26-2010 01:20 PM

Well now it's not really easy to find out a game with a decent plot. Arkham asylum offer some nice action and a goos storyline to justify the blood