TheZombieGame.com Forums
Zombies!!! heading to X-Box Live??? - Printable Version

+- TheZombieGame.com Forums (http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Lounge (/Forum-The-Lounge)
+--- Forum: Video Games (/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Zombies!!! heading to X-Box Live??? (/Thread-Zombies-heading-to-X-Box-Live)

Pages: 1 2

Zombies!!! heading to X-Box Live??? - Sarku - 07-30-2008 09:58 PM

This could be interesting!
[Image: zombies.jpg]

RE: Zombies!!! heading to X-Box Live??? - shadow - 07-30-2008 11:26 PM

More pic's of that girl might be interesting. LOL

The game might be good too.

RE: Zombies!!! heading to X-Box Live??? - deadrabbit - 07-31-2008 12:15 AM

this is going to be f'ing awsome. i love zombies!!! its one of the funniest board games every made. the only problem with it is the tiles the move when you touch them. which wont happen on x box live. i cant wait this is gunna rock. p.s. the people on the forum to that link are all gay, almost every person was bashing zombies!!!. i mean if you dont like it why are you even on a page about it.

RE: Zombies!!! heading to X-Box Live??? - Canadian Pittbull - 07-31-2008 02:52 PM

I hope they release this for the PS3 at some point! How cool is that! I just picked up Zombies!!! 7: Send in the Clowns and it comes with little Zombie Clown minis!

RE: Zombies!!! heading to X-Box Live??? - LSD - 08-01-2008 03:41 AM

I think this is lame. I have the game and it shadows in comparison to LNOE. This game will suck on a console just like in real life.

RE: Zombies!!! heading to X-Box Live??? - mqstout - 08-01-2008 03:55 AM

Zombies!!! is fun, but it will just turn in to a money sink charging you for each little expansion even digitally.

RE: Zombies!!! heading to X-Box Live??? - deadrabbit - 08-01-2008 04:15 AM

LSD Wrote:I think this is lame. I have the game and it shadows in comparison to LNOE. This game will suck on a console just like in real life.

compared to last night on earth every game sucks. but zombies is a fun, funny, solid, party game with constant expansion, which i dont care what anyone thinks is a good thing.

RE: Zombies!!! heading to X-Box Live??? - LSD - 08-01-2008 05:00 AM

Fine, it's a good beer pretzel game but why the hell would they bother turning it into a video game. Seriously I want what they are smoking.

RE: Zombies!!! heading to X-Box Live??? - deadrabbit - 08-01-2008 06:36 AM

LSD Wrote:Fine, it's a good beer pretzel game but why the hell would they bother turning it into a video game. Seriously I want what they are smoking.

well like i said the only gay thing about the game is all the peices you can easily nudge and f up the hole set up , with the arcade game i have a feeling that will be impossible. plus another god thing about it being online is that it will be cheaper, i mean no game on x box live cost 30 bucks. and you'll never have run outa people to play with.

But yes they could make other way better games.

RE: Zombies!!! heading to X-Box Live??? - Emp - 08-01-2008 04:54 PM

Depending on the cost I might just add it to my arcade Watchmen02