Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FFP Holiday specials and new products!
12-14-2010, 03:21 AM
RE: FFP Holiday specials and new products!
(12-14-2010 12:51 AM)soundgirl Wrote:  
(12-11-2010 12:17 AM)Gothicincarnation Wrote:  Figures... I missed it by a week. Just made a $200+ order from FFP Monday... Drat and the signed cards would have been awesome... Oh well... Can't catch every sale, promo, etc... Maybe now that I am here I won't miss the next one? Zombie13

The signed card promotion actually goes through the 15th of January, so you were good to go.

Ok I feel dumb now.... LOL didn't see the difference in the dates there. I hate green so I likely saw green and ignored it. LOL Shows you how much I pay attention sometimes... But then again I keep tossing all my cash into games and there for am so broke I can't afford to pay attention! LOL
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: FFP Holiday specials and new products! - Gothicincarnation - 12-11-2010, 12:17 AM
RE: FFP Holiday specials and new products! - Gothicincarnation - 12-14-2010 03:21 AM
RE: FFP Holiday specials and new products! - Gothicincarnation - 12-11-2010, 10:34 PM