Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you find it in your heart to foster a Tarman?
11-30-2010, 02:48 AM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2013 10:12 PM by samuraitrev.)
Can you find it in your heart to foster a Tarman?
We at the Darrow Chemical plant are looking for carers for these loveable Easter eggs. Amuze your friends, impress at dinner parties! These containers would look goo(d) in any home. The olive colour really matches most modern living rooms. Built by U.S core of engineers you can be sure they are built to last (Disclaimer: do not place anything on them/touch or move them in anyway, loud noises/minor vibrations should be avoided too).

I mean look at that face! Such adorable caring eyes, what's not to love?

We have a transcript of a call from one of our happy customers (her name has been changed due to most of her has gone missing)

"I first recieved my 'Easter Egg' from the lovely guys at the medical plant. They must have been working hard because they were moaning a lot and looked pale, I expect from exhaustion. I'm just calling to say thank you! I polish his lid everyday and sing to him. In fact I'm polishing it now. He does look such a dirty fellow I wonder Wh/ [CRaaaaaCK Fssssssssssssssss.......] BRAAAIINNNNNNSSSSSSSSS!!!! AIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Munchhhh crack crunch............."

As you can see a lady enjoying her new special friend... that must have been the vacuum in the background...

Anyway one Easter Egg left if you are interested don't delay!! send our agent a Mr. SamuraiTrev a message and we'll get it right to you. Don't be caught out and left behind by your neighbours; own your very own buddy-in-a-can.

If you are not completly happy with these 'gifts' they are non returnable and we've never heard of a SamuraiTrev.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Can you find it in your heart to foster a Tarman? - samuraitrev - 11-30-2010 02:48 AM