Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released!
02-06-2011, 11:37 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2011 11:39 PM by D153453D.)
RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released!
(02-06-2011 10:48 AM)dalembraun Wrote:  I plan to print this out and take it to GameStorm in Vancouver WA for their Mar 24-27 convention! Excellent job!

Just be sure to play it out a few times first and please ask questions if something doesn't add up. Remember, it all makes sense in MY head, but I may not have accurately converted that onto paper. I'm sure there are errors in there, or stuff needs to be better explained.

(02-06-2011 11:12 PM)jezorin Wrote:  I am quite impressed with this project. As far as the burning zombies, investing in some red plastic zombies might be an easy (though more expensive) way to distinguish them.

Yeah that would be a ton easier. Also, if they get extinguished just swap them for a normal one. Those only problem would the Plague Carrier Scenario, but that's not a big problem.

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released! - D153453D - 02-06-2011 11:37 PM
RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released! - Gothicincarnation - 02-16-2011, 06:17 AM