Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zombie Strategies (How do you handle playing zombies?)
12-02-2010, 09:07 PM
RE: Zombie Strategies (How do you handle playing zombies?)
(12-02-2010 08:03 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  I use the zombies too. The forces of darkness always feel more natural. I enjoy trapping the heroes the best buildings with one exit are:

Airplane Hanger
Plant
Church
Police Station

If any heroes go in these buildings PUNISH them make them pray for a swift death and laugh triumphantly as they fall. Always take out the weaker ones first (students) and go for the 4 hero kill win.

The Hanger has 2 exits, and who actually goes into the Plant?

Playing almost exclusively as the Heroes, I actually detest the Antique Shop more than any other building. It's hard to maneuver and the rest of the board is actually a massive trap. It's very easy to be cut off in the Factory from the board's spawning pit side, so it's only a Lights Out away in the Library before the Hero is SOLed. This is by far the worst board section.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zombie Strategies (How do you handle playing zombies?) - Zombie Slayer - 12-02-2010 09:07 PM