Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zombie Strategies (How do you handle playing zombies?)
12-03-2010, 01:47 AM
RE: Zombie Strategies (How do you handle playing zombies?)
(12-02-2010 09:40 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  
(12-02-2010 08:03 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Always take out the weaker ones first (students) and go for the 4 hero kill win.

I have been wondering about this for some time. Don't the rules say the zeds win when they kill 2 heros? Is this only for certain scenarios? How could you ever get more than 1 zombie hero? I don't have any expansions yet; is this why? Thanks for helping a noob out.

My wife and I started playing with different levels of victory. Everything from 4 heros finish (Ultimate hero win) to all 4 are killed (Ultimate zombie win).

They only need to kill 2 for the basic Die, Zombies, Die! scenario. The standard amount Zombies need to win is 4 Heroes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zombie Strategies (How do you handle playing zombies?) - Zombie Slayer - 12-03-2010 01:47 AM