Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zombie Strategies (How do you handle playing zombies?)
06-01-2010, 03:29 AM
RE: Zombie Strategies (How do you handle playing zombies?)
I think I'll pretty much agree with most of what is said here. My fairly straightforward "pre-grave weapons" strategy with zombies is this.

1. Like everyone has said don't save cards, use a fight card in every fight, use movement cards right away. Always discard your limit if you have cards that aren't imminently useful.
2. Don't put all your zombies in one space. Do things like block doorways and line up behind. I don't mob a hero until they are getting in trouble. I also like to have a few hanging around the center board area or objectives such as the truck.
3. Keep applying pressure and be patient. Typically heroes will win the early fights easily if they've found weapons and/or use event cards. Just remember, if they have to burn an event card to kill you, that's still a small victory - they don't have an infinite supply of these.

Now in the post grave weapons world I'm not sure I've figured it all out yet, but I pretty much have the same philosophy, but I sprinkle in the grave weapons with good spawn rolls.

[IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k186/honus_carbuncle/brains.jpg[/IMG]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zombie Strategies (How do you handle playing zombies?) - Heywood U. Eatabrain - 06-01-2010 03:29 AM