Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNoE Game Report 7B Burn it to the Ground! (me as Heroes)
08-20-2012, 07:29 PM
RE: LNoE Game Report 7B Burn it to the Ground!
(08-19-2012 04:47 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  
(08-16-2012 08:47 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  Another awesome game report! Man, you really seem to have some great games that truly come down to the wire. We just played this in my gaming group last night (one of my fellow gamers has all the expansions). I got to be zombies, which was tons of fun in this game.

We rolled and got "Freshly Dead," so they all moved D3 spaces instead of just one. Groovy. Unfortunately, we ran out of time and couldn't finish, but it was looking like we zombies were going to take this one.

The freshly dead ability is a nightmare for the Heroes if the Zombies get that you can basically kiss goodbye to any searching. It's bad enough when you get 1 D3 moving Zombie with Hungry Dead or Zombie Hero.

LOL! Yeah, it definitely is not a fun power for the heroes to have to face. Though, it isn't necessarily a death sentence. There is always the possibility that the Freshly Dead Zombies will keep rolling 1's and 2's (which, with a D3, still gives them a movement of 1), or at least doing so at crucial moments when they really needed more.

Not to mention, if the heroes can succeed in killing any Grave Dead, they don't get to re-spawn. They are just gone. So, just like anything in this game, it does make it quite difficult on the opposing side, but not impossible.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LNoE Game Report 7B Burn it to the Ground! - StayPuft - 08-20-2012 07:29 PM