Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Two Part Scenario Advice
10-30-2012, 03:27 AM
RE: Two Part Scenario Advice
Just ran the first playtest. Zombies had a narrow victory by killing four heroes in Part 1. The heroes had a lot of trouble locating the keys which gave time for the zombies to put a hoard surrounding the truck and then a fire broke out on the truck.

I looked over the numbers and mixing TP in with the base set skews the numbers. There are 2 Keys, 2 Gasoline items, and 4 Just What I Needed cards in the base set, and a total of 40 Hero cards to draw them. Mixing in TP adds only 2 Gasoline but ups the total number of Hero cards to 85. It just takes too long to find the Scenario Items.

I want to keep the TP cards in the mix. I think the best way to handle the search issue is to put Free Search Markers on the board for Part 1. This will get the players their items faster, and give them more toys for Part 2, but I don't see that as a problem. Part 1 should be weighted to the Heroes since Part 2 is weighted to the zombies; it assumes the Heroes will be packing heat from the Part 1.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Two Part Scenario Advice - suburbaknght - 10-29-2012, 05:05 AM
RE: Two Part Scenario Advice - Bokya - 10-29-2012, 05:44 AM
RE: Two Part Scenario Advice - mqstout - 10-29-2012, 06:02 PM
RE: Two Part Scenario Advice - suburbaknght - 10-30-2012 03:27 AM