Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Questions about rules!
01-02-2013, 05:48 AM
RE: Questions about rules!
(01-02-2013 03:21 AM)mqstout Wrote:  (1) If by "escape" a cliffhanger, you mean successfully pass its challenge, then, yes, you do get the danger marker for completing it (and its glory is collected immediately instead of going into the pile to claim when you camp down as a danger would). You can choose to camp down or press on after completing the cliffhanger.
(2) Cities can't have an artifact in them. Artifacts can only be generated in the wild areas. (Ie, location cards only refer to the territories unless it something otherwise specifies a random city.)

My girlfriend was the one who laid it in Paris..I guess she was looking at the city on the bottom :P

and this was the situation with the 'escape'....The cliffhanger on the ice caves danger was a fight against a yeti...at the bottom of the yeti cliffhanger there was an option to 'escape.' The escape was completed successfully so what happens after that? I would assume you get the danger marker but do not collect the 7 glory because you didn't defeat the yeti. Just a confirmation on that being correct would be great. Thanks mqstout!

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Questions about rules! - zachmaio - 01-02-2013, 02:42 AM
RE: Questions about rules! - mqstout - 01-02-2013, 03:21 AM
RE: Questions about rules! - zachmaio - 01-02-2013 05:48 AM