Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Does anybody have LITERALLY everything for LNOE?
01-04-2013, 09:30 PM
Does anybody have LITERALLY everything for LNOE?
So, I was curious if there is anybody out there who has literally EVERYTHING you can get and therefore has a complete set for Last Night On Earth.

In other words, I'm not just talking about all the expansions. I am talking about all the expansions (including Timber Peak), all of the web supplements (even including Advanced Abilities) and even all the extra exclusive miniatures you can buy on the web site. For example, they have black zombies, purple zombies, crystal red zombies, crystal blue zombies...

Heck, they even have red (Grave Dead) and crystal green (radioactive) versions of the zombies with Grave Weapons that you can buy from the website.

Now, obviously I am not in as much of a rush to get a lot of the stuff that is just extra fluff with little to no real purpose. For example, the special colors of zombies (black, purple, crystal blue, crystal red) don't really have much of a purpose. However, I do eventually, over time, plan to collect literally everything and have a full collection.

Like I said, some of the stuff I'd be more likely not to feel the need to rush out and collect right away. After I had everything else, I'd maybe put them on my Christmas or birthday list, or maybe randomly pick them up if I had a few extra bucks that month. But, my intention is to eventually have everything. When it comes to something I love, I am a collector at heart. I love to collect.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Does anybody have LITERALLY everything for LNOE? - StayPuft - 01-04-2013 09:30 PM