Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Villain Ideas
03-18-2013, 10:22 PM
New Villain Ideas
I was thinking it would be neat to have a Jack the Ripper/mysterious murderer villain in A Touch of Evil. I haven't worked out all the details in my head, but the way I would want it to work would be he/she's actually one of the townsfolk and/or Town Elders (well, maybe except for the dog) and would target the other townsfolk/elders (perhaps when a Murder! card is drawn and a d6 4+ is rolled).

Just thought it would be neat to have a HUMAN villain and to incorporate a bit of a whodunit mystery in place of the fact that the human has no mysterious or supernatural powers. Also, it would be a great way to use all the tokens. Still fleshing out all the details in my head though, like how to find and accuse said townsfolk/elder of being the villain. Any suggestions on how this may work out?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
New Villain Ideas - ZombieBobUSA - 03-18-2013 10:22 PM
RE: New Villain Ideas - ZombieBobUSA - 03-21-2013, 09:00 PM