Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Card Creation- Think its there!!
03-28-2013, 06:24 AM
Card Creation- Think its there!!
So while messing about creating gimmick cards of the family to get a good system going for when I start pumping out my scenarios and stuff, I think I got it!! I used the hero template from the DL section that gives you the front and back on one sheet as well as the stand alone front side one (easier to manipulate the text with that one). Created my card and copied the layer over onto the sheet with both front and back. Important note, I had to raise the DPI to 300 from 79 to get a good image after printing. Got everything set and saved as a PDF, JPEG looked a little funny believe it or not. Went to Kinko's and had them print it out on a gloss cover stock. Got home and cut em out then mounted with spray adhesive to some chipboard I got from a scrap-booking store in the same plaza. Here are the results. Now that I got a good idea on paper, I can try and print from home, only issue is my printer is an ink hog, almost cheaper to print from kinko's.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Card Creation- Think its there!! - friskers96 - 03-28-2013 06:24 AM