Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fairytale Games: The Battle Royale
06-27-2013, 09:43 PM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2013 10:07 AM by alderdust.)
Fairytale Games: The Battle Royale
Hi guys thought you should all check out this game on kickstarter.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/6825...tle-royale

Its a fairytales (snowwhite, cinderella, alice in wonderland, peter pan etc.) meets hunger games. The artwork looks amazing and the gameplay looks fun its a 1-10 player game with co op or ffa play optional.

The Story:

The Dark Queen (otherwise known as the Evil Queen), the Queen of Hearts, and the Snow Queen; 3 of the most powerful queens of all realms join forces with the common goal of wiping the population completely, in order to start anew and create a utopia with no poverty, crime, or sickness, all designed with their vision and unquestionable control.

To prevent history from repeating itself, they agree to select a champion to lead the new civilization and firmly guide the people based on knowledge from the past world. This champion must have a strong will, strength, magic, intelligence, persuasive abilities and is proven to be a survivor. Thus the Queens banished all Heroes and Villains into a fierce competition to see who will survive the Fairytale Games. There will be only one.

[Image: sesx82.jpg]

[Image: ml43mx.jpg]

Let me know what you guys think. This is the first game I may be backing on kickstarter.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Fairytale Games: The Battle Royale - alderdust - 06-27-2013 09:43 PM