Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Number Of Zombie VS Number Of Heroes
11-23-2015, 07:47 PM
RE: Number Of Zombie VS Number Of Heroes
(11-23-2015 07:34 PM)jlafan2001 Wrote:  Thanks for the help, samuraitrev

I suppose I should explain my reasoning behind my numbers.

1) The reason why I chose 55 is because the base game has 14 zombies for 4 heroes. If I have 16 heroes then I figured 14 x 4 = 56. I wanted to have 5 players so that math wouldn't work. I decided to have 11 zombies each for 5 players making it 55 which is close enough to 56.

2) I also chose 4 cards per zombie player because I thought lowering the limit would unbalance things since 16 heroes would be searching and picking up cards more often than the zombies would be.

3) When you say "Just 2D6 for the total amount of Zombies on the board", do you mean per player or in general? Eventually wouldn't it be impossible to roll for spawning with that many zombies? I didn't think that would work and I thought the autospawn would work better. Either that or each player would roll for the total amount of their zombies.

4) I would only figure the amount of dots for the 55 zombies. I would then supplement the rest with things like Grave Dead, Grave Weapons, Lights out etc to make it to 60 dots.

3) I meant in general. Yes it would be impossible to get any more Zombies for a good while. This would give the Heroes a possible chance of surviving/winning

I think the Heroes are going to get absolutely massacred but it will be fun to see which Hero lives the longest. I would like to hear how it goes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Number Of Zombie VS Number Of Heroes - samuraitrev - 11-23-2015 07:47 PM