Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Painted Crow Minions for The Scarecrow Villain
06-28-2021, 06:22 PM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2021 06:23 PM by samuraitrev.)
Painted Crow Minions for The Scarecrow Villain
Hi all, I've been working on other projects and playing my bass guitar a lot so I've not been painting much but I'm back. Here are my crows all painted up.

These crows are from a company called Anvil Industry https://www.anvilindustry.co.uk/birds and they worked out at £4 for four. I ended up buying 3 sets of these for the game which cost me £12 ($16.66) in total. I made the stands out of brass wire and I cut them to different lengths as I thought it would look more realistic having crows circling the board at different heights.

Pros and cons of these miniatures:

Pros
Good value
28mm scale
thematically perfect
excellent detail
easy to paint
easy to clean, good quality resin

Cons:
Only four sculpts but I guess how different could they really be?
No stands or bases.

Overall, I would grade these miniatures as 5/5.
Conclusion:
These are perfect for what I need and simple to paint. (Sprayed black then drybrushed with Dark Reaper then Thunderhawk Blue). I would recommend these.

As always, thanks for looking and please comment
P.S. Coming soon is The Scarecrow villain...Watchmen01
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Painted Crow Minions for The Scarecrow Villain - samuraitrev - 06-28-2021 06:22 PM