Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Build your own 3D Woodinvale
01-23-2011, 11:21 PM
RE: Build your own 3D Woodinvale
(12-29-2010 08:17 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Hi guys Watchmen02

Ok here's a site to check out if you are hopeless at modeling or haven't the time or energy look at these! http://www.ontracks.co.uk/index.php?page...ue&cat=530 There's a Barn, Diner, Police Dept. Church and more... Remember for scales get railway 0 gauge builings or 1:43 scale that goes for buildings or vehicles.

After being inundated with requests to do a zombie painting guide by all of one person (thanks Emp Zombie03. I'm working on it at the moment...

Keep on biting brainmunchers Zombie11

I'm working on designing some papercraft buildings that will fit the floorplans already on the boards. It might take a while, as I'm basically teaching myself how to use Illustrator at the same time.

If anyone wants some basic buildings, Canon has a site for kids paper projects here: Canon Craftown . The designs are really cutsey, but it's a start, and it's what I'm using for the basic guidelines.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Build your own 3D Woodinvale - samuraitrev - 12-29-2010, 08:17 PM
RE: Build your own 3D Woodinvale - Emp - 12-30-2010, 11:35 AM
RE: Build your own 3D Woodinvale - Nebulon - 12-30-2010, 03:42 PM
RE: Build your own 3D Woodinvale - robottroubles - 01-23-2011 11:21 PM