Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released!
02-06-2011, 03:15 AM
RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released!
I went to Kinko's today to ask about printing prices and stuff. (I've never been in the place before).
They said to print on card stock and laminate 11x17 would be $6.92. (Laminate is $3.99)
Office Max said print/laminate would be $3.50. (Print on paper, but they said after lamination it would be quite thick)
Each store also had a thick foam board that I thought might be a good idea for the tokens. They said that the foam board could also be laminated but I have my doubts as to whether after lamination this could then be cut up without ruining the laminate. (Seems like it would peel/flake apart)

Anyone know about the quality of the printing in these stores?
Is this a good idea or is there a better/cheaper way to go?
Am I right about ruining the laminate when cutting it up?

Just say NO to 'house rules'.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released! - Ryuk - 02-06-2011 03:15 AM
RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released! - Gothicincarnation - 02-16-2011, 06:17 AM