Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released!
02-06-2011, 03:38 AM
RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released!
Nice post, Ryuk. I wish I knew more about as well. The circular fire markers would have to be cut out and those are the ones i'd be most concerned about. I've just printed them on paper while play testing and they are rotated a lot in the fire phase so it should have a thickness to it. What was annoying was the Burning Zombie Markers that go underneath ignited zombies. Those SHOULD be thick like the Zombie Hero Markers because they were a pain to move around with them. I ended up putting some ticky-tac in the middle of the paper markers so it stuck to the bottom on my zombies as I moved them.

I'd play it first a few times before considering doing that though. You may not like it so i wouldn't want you to waste the money if that's the case.

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released! - D153453D - 02-06-2011 03:38 AM
RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released! - Gothicincarnation - 02-16-2011, 06:17 AM