Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released!
02-07-2011, 11:56 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2011 03:06 AM by D153453D.)
RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released!
(02-06-2011 03:15 AM)Ryuk Wrote:  I went to Kinko's today to ask about printing prices and stuff. (I've never been in the place before).
They said to print on card stock and laminate 11x17 would be $6.92. (Laminate is $3.99)
Office Max said print/laminate would be $3.50. (Print on paper, but they said after lamination it would be quite thick)
Each store also had a thick foam board that I thought might be a good idea for the tokens. They said that the foam board could also be laminated but I have my doubts as to whether after lamination this could then be cut up without ruining the laminate. (Seems like it would peel/flake apart)

Anyone know about the quality of the printing in these stores?
Is this a good idea or is there a better/cheaper way to go?
Am I right about ruining the laminate when cutting it up?

Thanks for the good info.

(02-07-2011 11:42 PM)steve.esper Wrote:  one question where do we go to print these map pieces and handbook out, any suggestions.

Well, they should be made to fit 11x17 printers. Most home printers can do this.

Or See Ryuk's post.

Before spending money on these, I would suggest just printing them at home, and if you really enjoy then try some of the alternatives posted.

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released! - D153453D - 02-07-2011 11:56 PM
RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released! - Gothicincarnation - 02-16-2011, 06:17 AM