Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released!
02-10-2011, 02:10 AM
RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released!
(02-10-2011 02:06 AM)jpower Wrote:  This expansion looks really cool. I will have to download it for my friend who owns the game...we can play it one day.

I haven't looked at it in great detail yet. I thought I would read all of the posts here first. I notice people are saying that they are printing this stuff on 11x17 printers...will a regular colour-laser home printer not print these out to the right size?? I have a standard colour laser and inkjet printer and I don't think they support 11x17.

Thanks for all your hard work. It's people like you who make these games that much more interesting. I'm sure I'll be writing back some more after I've gone through the material in detail Watchmen02

The boards don't fit on 8.5 x 11 paper. They boards are nearly 11 x 11 themselves. They are the same size as the official boards. I suppose you could print them out on two 8.5x11 and tape them together.

Perhaps your friend has a 11x17 capable printer?

"From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive..."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released! - D153453D - 02-10-2011 02:10 AM
RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released! - Gothicincarnation - 02-16-2011, 06:17 AM