Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released!
02-10-2011, 11:52 PM
RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released!
I see a lot of people talking about laminating and cutting stuff out. If i can share my advice pertaining to this maybe it will help someone.

Firstly, if you know a teacher ask them if they can take the stuff to their school and laminate it for you Watchmen02 Some schools have the equipment to do so...just don't broadcast that you're doing it Watchmen02

Secondly, if you printed off the sheet of tiles, then laminated it, it wouldn't be a good idea to cut the stuff out right after because the laminate will no longer be sealed. when they laminate the printed sheet it will be sealed all the way around the outside edges of the printed sheet. When you start cutting the individual tiles out of the sheet then you will end up with laminate on the top and bottoms of your tiles, but they will no longer be sealed. This obviously reduces the amount of protection of your tiles.

If you want to cut stuff out you'd have to print the sheet off, cut out all the tiles, arrange them onto a sheet of laminate with enough space between each of the tiles that the seal forms, THEN you can cut off the excess.

The first time I had documents for school laminated I didn't think about the process and I ended up with the scenario I described here in this post (exposed around the edges). Some people sound like they're tight for cash so I would hate to see someone go and spend all the money of getting the stuff laminated and then realize the problem afterwards.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released! - jpower - 02-10-2011 11:52 PM
RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released! - Gothicincarnation - 02-16-2011, 06:17 AM