Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released!
02-18-2011, 10:28 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2011 10:29 PM by deadrabbit.)
RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released!
(02-18-2011 05:34 PM)vikinglad Wrote:  
(02-18-2011 05:21 PM)gavindowning Wrote:  They mind if you PAY someone to make it for you. When money changes hands, that's the problem.

I can totally understand that. I wonder if it would ever be feasible for FFP to set up a service where you submit digital copies of your own work and pay them to run off some quality copies and ship 'em to you, even using their card backs and what-not. Can't imagine how the logistics of that would go right now, but in my mighty dream land, it works just dandy. Zombie17

its possible but would be expensive and time consuming for them. manufacturing tons of copies is what keeps there the cost down. there are companys who have done similar things though, like battle foam, who will cut costume trays to fit your minis. so its possible, but we would have to fork over alot of cash, not saying i wouldnt be willing.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released! - Gothicincarnation - 02-16-2011, 06:17 AM
RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released! - deadrabbit - 02-18-2011 10:28 PM