Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released!
10-02-2012, 06:04 PM
RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released!
(10-02-2012 05:47 PM)colorado_13 Wrote:  I just finished cutting the "L" shapes...
I printed on a3 couche paper (at least its couche in protuguese, its a very thick, glossy paper) with laser and the print is awesome, better then the originals IMO. Then i glued it to a very thick carton paper, they call it bismark here, i used 1,8mm to the boards and 1mm to the tokens. Underneath i put some self adesive black film (here its called contact paper) and then cut it. The result was not optimal, i think the best would be cut the carton before, then cut the boards with some of the white margins and then glue it and fold this excess margins so they make a good finish on the edges. Then finish it off with the black self adesive film.
We are going to test the boards this weekend, but not the rules yet. About them, i understand there is an oficial fire rule, i think in survival of the fittest or timber peak, are they different from this custom mapĀ“s?
If so, which one is better?

Id like to hear some info on this as well
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released! - Gothicincarnation - 02-16-2011, 06:17 AM
RE: Stories of the Undead Inferno Expansion Released! - wisdomknight - 10-02-2012 06:04 PM